National Investigation Agency Uk in London, England - AWFUL!!!

I used these people to find a friend. Th service was awful, the address was a really old one and when I complained the person I spoke to was abusive and VERY rude.

Clearly the other "reviews" are made by this company and NOT really customers! Avoid if you don't want to waste your money! Im sure they will try to claim that this is fake but if anyone who is thinking about using them wants to contact me for copies of emails etc, do so.

I thinks its disgusting that people like this are all etc simply rip people off and not provide the service that they offer. I will be taking this MUCH further!

Product or Service Mentioned: National Investigation Agency Uk People Search.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I had exactly the same experience with this lot! I asked them to find someone for me.

They too ages and when they gave me the address, it was completely out of date! I told them this and then got a barrage of abuse and even threats!!!! No offer of a refund or extra help, just abuse and threats!!!

I WILL NOT be suggesting that anyone else uses them and am considering reporting them to trading standards. I have noticed they also use a variety of different "company" names - looks like an attempt to hide form their dodgy dealings!!!

National Investigation Agency Uk in Frankfurt, Hesse - Wish I had read these comments before throwing my money away!

I wish I had read these comments before throwing over £ 400.00 away on these people. They were supposed to place my partner under surveillance.

I had strong suspicions that he was seeing someone else. I provided this company with the information they asked for and paid them £ 400.00. I waited and waited and there was no report. So I called them to ask what was going on.

Spoke to someone calling himself Blair. He was extremely rude and obnoxious and even tried to deny receiving joy money and details. I asked for a refund and then he became VERY VERY abusive!

I am shocked that people like this are allowed to be in "business." and will make sure that my friends, family and social media are aware of this lot! AVOID!!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I had a similar experience with this lot! Took my money and were polite enough while doing so.

Gave me inaccurate information and when I challenged them about it, they became VERY nasty!!!

No apology, no refund and no accurate information. Im out of pocket and had a VERY bad experience with this people.

I am sorry, where are the negative comments you are talking about? I am thinking of asking help from these people, yet I can't find any reviews apart from yours (((